lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Dirt Riders MTB Merida | Mobilize me and I'll change my world


Mobilize me and I'll change my world. See how Ethel, George and Royce are changing their world with two wheels. Donations made to World Bicycle Relief through December 31 will be matched $ for $ making your gift go even further. Donate Today.

Movilizame y cambiará mi mundo. Vea como Ethel, George y Royce están cambiando su mundo de dos ruedas. Las donaciones hechas a World Bicycle Relief al 31 de diciembre seran igualadas dolar a dolar haciendo que su regalo va aún más lejos. Haz tu donativo ahora!

Video: Pedal Born Pictures
Music: Aerials by Lights and Motion, Licensed by CueSongs
All rights reserved: World Bicycle Relief 2013
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
No olvides poner tu firma abajo de tu mensaje.

¡Viva la Bike!